CSV stringifier for Node.js
This package is a stringifier converting records into a CSV text and implementing the
stream.Transform API. It is also providing the easier synchronous and
callback-based APIs for conveniency. It is both extremely easy to use and
powerful. It was first released in 2010 and is tested against big data
sets by a large community.
Source code for this project is available on GitHub.
- Extends the native Node.js streaming API
- Simplicity with the optional callback API
- Support for custom formatters, delimiters, quotes, escape characters and header
- Support big datasets
- Complete test coverage and samples for inspiration
- Only 1 external dependency
- to be used conjointly with
- BSD License
npm install csv to install the full csv module or run
npm install csv-stringify if you are only interested by the CSV stringifier.
Use the stream based API for scalability and the sync or mixed APIs for simplicity.